Soft fundraisers are a very powerful way to raise money - without any extra pennies leaving your pocket. They generally involve a little extra time on your part, but your efforts result in someone else (Safeway, Lands End, Microsoft, etc) giving us money. Here are the how-to's of a specific programs in which we are currently registered:
Once you register your grocery loyalty cards, credit cards, and debit cards on the secure eScrip website, any online purchase you make from one of the participating business partners (Amazon, Old Navy, Sports Authority, Macy's, just to name a few), using one of your registered credit cards, will earn money for Bryant's PTO. Here's how it works:
- Go to www.escrip.com and click on "Sign Up - It's Free" on the right side of the site and create an account with eScrip. You can look us up by our name (Bryant Montessori PTO) or by our Group Number (8561070).
- Be sure to register your Safeway Club Card, Carrs Card, Bartell Drug's Card and any debit or credit cards that you use regularly. (Visa/MC/Discover/American Express/Diners/ATM)
- Once registered, you can browse the Online Mall to familiarize yourself with the hundreds of merchants that support eScrip.
- In order for your purchases to earn money through eScrip, you need to access the company's website through the escrip Online Mall....to do this, you go to www.escrip.com, click on "Shop Today at the Online Mall" in upper right corner, find the company you want to purchase from and click on the name to enter their site through escrip.
- When shopping at Safeway, be sure to remember to swipe your club card to earn money for PTO. Safeway usually has a Back to School campaign in August/September where we receive up to 10% back.
- Spread the word to 5 of your friends!!!